It’s important to spay or neuter your pet regardless of their age. Lengthen their life by using our spay or neuter services, and keep the animal overpopulation problem at bay.
Spaying and neutering prevent a barrage of health problems for your new furry bundle of joy or an older pet you may have adopted. Our full-service veterinary hospital in Granbury will take great care by using a straightforward, caring approach.
By having your pet spayed or neutered, you can avoid everything from cancer to aggressive and roving behavior. Male pets can acquire testicular cancer, while female pets might suffer uterine infections and breast cancers. Additional problems that could arise include:
- Prostate disorders can affect male pets
- When a female animal is in heat, she has a tendency to roam
- Female animals can become pregnant multiple times
- To indicate their territory, male cats will spray pee inside your home and surrounding your yard
- Male pets might mount things or other animals and possibly start a fight with them